Hey! ⥠It's me, Carmen, AKA StorayJury, I thought... "Let's write a long story on this channel! :D" So, that's what I am going to do! :) I gave some good friends already parts in the story, because I KNOW they're reading it... Some people just ask for parts and don't read it.. :( Anyways... Pleas vote for a title or come up with something! Here are THE PARTS! :D Title: ?? Choices: 1.) LOVE (Jessie J) (3 votes) 2.) One Thing (1D) 3.) Friends or Lovers? 4.) It all started with a hello! 5.) Forever&Always (Taylor Swift) 6.) Writting in your heart (Bella Idea) 7.) Until your mine (Bella Idea) 8.) Next to me Own idea's?! Parts: Kendall's Li: Carmen Miller (Jennifer Lawrence) (xCallMeMuffinsx/StorayJury) James' Li: Melissa Wilson (??) (MissYellyFish) Carlos' Li: Noesha Mason (Taylor Swift) (TheNoesie1) Logan's Li: Bella Monroe (Selena Gomez) (deelvan) Then, the Li's picks their MG pleas! Kendall's MG: Paris Hilton Logan's MG: Britt Robertson Carlos' MG: (?? Chooses.) James' MG: ! (?? Chooses.) James Sis: Rose Maslow (Lucy Hale) (justinbieberlove811) Li: Jessie McCartney Logan Sis: Elena Henderson (Ariana Grande) (MrsElenaki) Li: Avan Jogia Carlos Sis: Jessica Pena (Carly Rea Jepson) (OrphanBlue827) Li: Harry Styles Carlos Sis 2#: Summer Pena (Emilie Nereng) (demiforever13) Li: Naill Horan Kendall Little sister: Alicia Schmidt (Ciara Bravo) (HanonAwesome1) Maybe more parts up later! â¥
0 comments: