Saturday, March 3, 2012

Man wrestling snake movie (Part 1)

Man wrestling snake movie (Part 1)

This is my first 'men wrestling snakes' movie, made after only about three weeks of learning absolutely from scratch how to use 3D software to make it. This is Daz3D software, currently available for FREE, offer ends at the end of March - $830-worth of a three-part 3D design software package entirely for free - amazing offer, available from www.daz3d.com. So it's the first of the 'men wrestling snakes' movies I hope to make, each one hopefully getting more realistic and exciting. I'm sure the potential is limitless, it's just a case of me learning all the possibilities and making the time to do it. I know you'll forgive the inadequacies of this first effort because you'll let your imagination run riot and enjoy what may be the first such movie you've ever seen - the reason why I wanted to make one is that I've never been able to find something like it, at least not of the kind that really does the job properly. The reason for the coils not tightening around the midsection is! that the snake, which was made by someone else and came as a freebie with the software, has limits to the extent to which it can be moved ie rotated in all directions. The snake is made up of over 30 individual parts, each of which can be rotated independently. The mid-section of the snake is made up of bigger parts than the head and tail sections. The mid-section parts have, relatively speaking, much less capability of being rotated than the neck and tail sections, hence why you see that the ...





0 comments: